[time-nuts] Affordable PoE 6-digit time displays?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 15:31:05 UTC 2018

By the way I have hacked IRIG B using a proc called SXB and basic language.
The specs are out there and its not all that hard.
Two tricks that really simplify it. (Everything could be done in software)
Use a stable external sine wave 1 KHz oscillator. I used a epson dip
oscillator pretty stable. (Not in a time-nuts sense)
Use an external amplitude modulator (Big words a switch) CD 4066 as an
example.
Thats what I did. By doing that the software is just changing the GPS code
to the serial irig code.
Regards
Paul