[time-nuts] Trimble 57963-80-DA1 assembly.. request for schematic

EB4APL eb4apl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:32:59 UTC 2018

Hi Don,

While I don't have this model, I had a problem  with my Nortel-Trimble
NTGS50AA with similar symptoms. This was caused by the way the
interconnection between the two PC boards, they use a flat cable with
unkeyed connectors on it so they could be reversed. Using one of the the
straight ways, i.e. pin 1 to pin 1 and so on, the lights worked in a
strange way.  Using the other way, the auxiliary board in front of the
main one and the cable straight between them, it worked ok. I can send
you a picture if you interested.

Regards & 73,

Ignacio EB4APL