[time-nuts] Need recommendation for GPS antenna for Oncore GPS module

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Nov 4 21:49:30 UTC 2018

Hi

Appears to be an Italian clone of the generic timing antenna. That is only a guess and it could
easily be something very different …. Since it’s a part made for Erickson by somebody else,
you would need their part number to properly track it down. If it’s a custom part, even that might
be impossible.

Bob