[time-nuts] Lars GPSDO on EEVblog

Bob Martin aphid1 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 9 03:08:15 UTC 2018

Charles,

  Attached is another way to do it. A higher charging voltage
increases capacitor voltage linearity over the range of the ADC
making curve compensation easier.

The bus switch has a very low on resistance to pretty much discharge
the cap. The design is pretty old - I'm sure there are better parts
available now. I believe there was also a calibration cycle that
occurred fairly often which is why U21 looks so busy.

Cheers,

Bob Martin