[time-nuts] Programmable clock for BFO use....noise

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Sep 16 15:40:56 EDT 2018

Hi Chris,

On 09/16/2018 07:22 PM, Chris Waldrup wrote:
> How about using a ProgRock on Hans Summers QRP Labs website? This is a programmable crystal replacement.

I have one of those but have not had the time to put it up for a real
test. Also got the GPS module that should fit, as you can train it to
slave a PPS. It would be interesting to take the setup for a test-ride.

Need to clean the desk with other things in order to be able to focus on
fun projects like that.

Cheers,
Magnus