[time-nuts] True position unlocking

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 07:22:06 UTC 2019

Not knowing if what I am seeing is normal or not is hard to accept.  Housekeeping "hold" does sound feasible, although why showing up as unlocked is a mystery.  I also don't know what I'm seeing really is unlocked status.  Graph shows red bar, status says "normal".  Huh?

(Mr.) Taka Kamiya
I'm stuck in a wormhole....  Hello, worms!