[time-nuts] Passive Hydrogen Maser

Anton Moehammad moehanton at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 00:57:03 UTC 2019

Hi All,I got an offer for partial working Passive Hydrogen maser KVARZ CH1-76, what I mean with partially working is :
Here what the seller said.
"The physics package is working (nice purple glow when operating) but I think there is a dry joint somewhere. It will warm up & start working, sometimes for hours, & the IF signal will disappear & it shows an error message. As I say it is quite repeatable"
if any one has Idea sugestion about how to solve the problem I really appreciated
Anton