[time-nuts] Neat looking DMTD unit on eBay

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Apr 23 00:35:19 UTC 2019

Hi

All of the divide by 2 stuff and the frequency counter on the input would make more
sense with a DFF as a mixer. It also might explain the use of a 3V CMOS signal as
the “standard input”.

It may all be in an FPGA.

One thing missing in the info - can the LO be tuned at all? If not, you will have to be right
on whatever frequency it’s set to. Those same de-glitch filters will get you if you aren’t.

Bob