[time-nuts] Neat looking DMTD unit on eBay

Angus not.again at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 23 07:43:37 UTC 2019

Hi,

It would be very interesting to see how it performs, but if nothing
else it might help to generate a market for this sort of thing.

Most folk don't have the necessary combo of time and skills to design
and make their test gear from scratch, but otherwise the options seem
very limited at the moment for this type of thing - at lower prices
anyway.

Angus.