[time-nuts] Rooftop antenna and splitter

Denny Page denny at cococafe.com
Mon Apr 29 22:36:06 UTC 2019

[Resend—hopefully pics come through this time]

Thanks Bob, this is in fact what I ended up doing. I bought a pair of the L1 / L2 / L5 antennas from China, one for rooftop mounting at the new site, and one for testing. I paired it with a splitter from GPS Networking. 35 feet of RG-213 from the antenna to the splitter, and 3 feet of rg-58 from splitter to the devices. The one I’m using for testing is sitting on my desk near a window… so far it’s been working well.

I’ve included a couple of pics of the mounting below. This is what can happen when a contractor enjoys a good challenge. :)