[time-nuts] FSA3011 Frequency Stability Analyzer

Jan Boutsen jan.boutsen at telenet.be
Fri Aug 2 06:26:20 UTC 2019

Hello TOM,,
I have one underway via Aliexpress.
In a research project at a  university ,a side line is stability of some
sources.
Apart from more classical measurements, the setup of the FSA3011 and
measurements of several sources can be done by one ore more students as
project work.
This however means that work will be progressing at student rate...... That
only SMALL changes/enhancements can be made. No redesign/no writing new
soft.
However simple things are possible. Keeping in mind the student will be new
to these subjects and the main aim  is NOT designing a new FSA3011.
At first instance we will be happy with a good (stable) running set up and
understanding the pros and cons of the FSA3011 with respect to the more
usual set ups.

Jan  ON4MMW