[time-nuts] Trimble Tbolt temperature

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 04:22:27 UTC 2019

I have two Nortel version of Tbolt.  I see 1/100c increment in one and 1c increment in the other.  I also have PRS-10 that shows millions of degrees every now and then.  In neither case, nothing else other than display seem to be affected.  I have no inferno in lab.  I mentioned this to LH author.  I was informed LH will display the data given and not edit that in any way.  I can sort of agree with this, as if it filtered out what seem to be impossible numbers, real glitch will also not be seen.  (but million degrees gives whole new meaning to atomic time keeping....???)

(Mr.) Taka Kamiya
KB4EMF / ex JF2DKG