[time-nuts] 1 pps Accuracy in two locations

martyn at ptsyst.com martyn at ptsyst.com
Wed Dec 4 09:40:34 UTC 2019

Hello,

I'm always being asked to provide equipment that can produce two 1 pps
outputs aligned to each other to within a few ps.

These two 1 pps pulses are not in the same location and could be 100 metres
to a few km away.

So they are asking for two of my GNSS frequency standards with 1 pps
outputs.

The 1 pps outputs being derived from the rubidium oscillator (which is
aligned to GPS/GNSS)

The best I think I can achieve is in the low ns range.

Does anyone know how this can be achieved?

Regards

Martyn