[time-nuts] 1 pps Accuracy in two locations

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Wed Dec 4 15:37:21 UTC 2019

Hi,

While being very close geographically, with all the benefits that gives
to common view aspects, I think GPS/GNSS two-way methods will not be
reasonable on their own to achieve precision within handful ps.

Sub-ns takes quite an effort, and the close proximity might help to push
it a little down, but getting it that low I guesstimate as
difficult/impossible. I would say you would need another system for that.

If you can use fiber, have a look at White Rabbit.

Cheers,
Magnus