[time-nuts] Trimble Tbolt temperature

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 03:58:46 UTC 2019

Maybe the Khalman  filter does not want to know the crystal temperature and
is more interested in the ambient temperature which is better acquired away
from the internals, i.e. in the corner of the board. The oven regulates the
crystal temperature so if it does its job, there should not be too much
variation to measure and the drift of the DAC and reference which I assume
are outside the oven would not be compensated.