[time-nuts] Synchronization

Anton Strydom agstrydom at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 05:09:02 UTC 2019

Good day Hal

Thank you for your contribution

The physical setup is as follows, each Rp1 has 2 or more cameras attached
to it via a multiplexer or usb depending on the camera, there are a number
of V2 RPi and also a couple of USB cameras attached to some of the RPi's.
All the equipment is powered by solar

I will be able to run cable but it is going to be difficult plus the
possibility that the cables and equipment attached to it will be stolen is
100% hence the WiFi

Yours sincerely

Anton