[time-nuts] Symmetricom Syncserver S300

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 02:45:47 UTC 2019

Bob like you I did some hunting and believe I ran across the same details
on the supply.
There is a good thread on the S200 complete withinternal pix and a link to
download the OS image. Just in case the image is corrupt. No idea if S200
software can be used in a S300 but its a 512 MB SD flash card worth the
try. If its not something like the supply.
Other then that I did get the S300 ops manual and thats about all there is
on the unit.
Regards
Paul.