[time-nuts] Trimble 57963

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Dec 11 12:22:54 UTC 2019

Hi

5V and even 3.3V OCXO’s are fairly common these days. They show up in
the catalog pages of a number of outfits and have for a decade or two.

Trimble buys OCXO’s on the open market. They have used several suppliers
over the years. The spec’s are indeed unique to Trimble, but by no means exotic.

On > 90% of all OCXO’s made, having a spec / part number that is unique to an
application makes the procurement process easier (on both ends).

Bob