[time-nuts] Power supply for time source concerns

John Moran, Scawby Design john at scawbydesign.co.uk
Mon Dec 23 17:13:33 UTC 2019

Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 07:51:49 -0500

From: Charles Steinmetz <csteinmetz at yandex.com<mailto:csteinmetz at yandex.com>>

To: time-nuts at lists.febo.com<mailto:time-nuts at lists.febo.com>

Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Power supply for time source concerns

Charles wrote:

[...  To get even that far, one needs multiple

shielding (see list member Gerhard Hoffman's construction photos for

ideas) and may very well need PC boards with more than two layers.]

Being a relative newcomer here, how do I search the archives for a specific author's input? I found some random posts from Gerhard but I don't see how to search for all of his input to find these construction photos.

Sorry to be so dim.

Regards - John