[time-nuts] Power supply for time source concerns

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Mon Dec 23 21:08:31 UTC 2019

John wrote:

> Being a relative newcomer here, how do I search the archives for a specific author's input? I found some random posts from Gerhard but I don't see how to search for all of his input to find these construction photos.

Of course, the first step in searching is to get the author's name
right, and I misled you in that regard.  Gerhard's last name is
"Hoffmann," with two "n"s.  (Sorry, Gerhard!)

As I recall, Gerhard maintains archived photos on one or more of the
photo-sharing sites.  Hopefully, he will see the thread and post further
information.

Best regards,

Charles