[time-nuts] Overseas buying?

Brad Stockdale taynoo at hush.com
Thu Jul 4 22:38:39 UTC 2019

I've ordered a few Z3815A's from Asia. Delivered via DHL, with no
issues. Other purchases related to one of my other hobbies have been
sent via DHL, and again no issues. *Knocks on wood*

On 7/4/2019 at 4:05 PM, "ew via time-nuts"  wrote:USE DHLBert Kehren
In a message dated 7/4/2019 3:00:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,