[time-nuts] E1938A source code/ firmware

Adrian Godwin artgodwin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 12:06:09 UTC 2019

I would agree that antiwindup is important when you have integrators. They
always seem to cause trouble without it, in applications as diverse as car
throttle control and time-domain filtering of respiratory data.  I would
also recommend, sometimes, the use of feed-forward control to provide an
estimate of power demand without relying on the integrator : although most
useful for speeding the response, it can also reduce the expected
integrator term and hence allow more aggressive antiwindup.