[time-nuts] Switching 1 pps signal

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Sun Jul 7 03:34:35 UTC 2019

Hal, Good point.

and I have never seen a spec for phase stability for Cat-7 cable !

for RG58, OR OTHER polyethylene, might be up to 150ppm /deg C. maybe as
good as 10 ppm/deg C for some LMR.

With 1000 feet of cable might be an issue for fine stuff. a few nano
seconds each way over temperature might not matter for his project...

I forget it is not a microwave  RF  VNA application. Easy to resolve
anyway with a difference balance term somewhere.