[time-nuts] HP 5359A Time Synthesizer available

Skip Withrow skip.withrow at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 02:24:52 UTC 2019

 Hello Time-Nuts,
I'm trying to lighten the load some and this HP instrument has risen
to the surface.  I acquired it with the intention of compensating the
1pps output of a GPS receiver for sawtooth correction.  The intention
was to take the serial output of the receiver and outputting a GPIB
command to the 5359A to move the 1pps appropriately.  I have never
gotten around to the programming part.

And it seems I already have tooo many projects in the queue.  So, I'm
offering it up to any time nut that is interested.

The unit appears to be functional. I have checked the front panel
controls and they appear to be working.  Unit has an internal
10811-60111 oscillator for the time base.

I'm offering it for $150 plus shipping.  Weight is about 30 pounds, it
is a 3U unit similar to the 5370.  Can be picked up in Denver if
desired.  If interested please contact me OFF LIST.

Thanks for the bandwidth,
Skip Withrow