[time-nuts] Using the LT3042

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jul 10 11:18:57 UTC 2019

Those measurements don't go low enough in frequency to capture the very low frequency noise of the LT3042 which uses a noisy current source to produce a voltage drop in a resistor as the reference. At low enough frequencies the LT3042 is very noisy.  Low pass reference filters with milliHz or lower cutoff frequencies are usually impractical.

Bruce