[time-nuts] Control and monitor program for Spectracom 8195B

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 14 03:44:59 UTC 2019

I recently acquired a pair of Spectracom 8195B GPS Ageless Master Oscillators.  Using terminal emulation on PC and RS232, I can configure and monitor their operations.  They are working fine.
But, I cannot seem to be able to find any Windows based software to configure OR monitor operations.  It does not seem any publically available software supports this GPSDO.  My go-to package, Lady Heather does not support it.

Does anyone know a source of one?  I have so many GPSDOs now that I cannot possibly remember command for each.  (or remember which one takes which command)