[time-nuts] GPDSO Distribution amp that does not radiate ?

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Sun Jul 14 22:43:32 UTC 2019

This sounds like a shield is not connected , or broken on one of the
distribution cables.

The 10 MHz will not appreciably leak from half decent coax properly
terminated.

The 10 MHz should not be detectable unless a wire is coupled directly on
the coax braid.

That assumes the 10 MHz source itself is well shielded and all wires
that enter or exit are firewalled .

is this an attempt to distribute square or sine wave 10 MHz ?

-glen