[time-nuts] AN/URQ-10A - on frequency doublers

Glen English VK1XX glenlist at pacificmedia.com.au
Fri Jul 19 02:01:05 UTC 2019

good info Rick

ROY - I have spiced up in LTSPICE a doubler and 4 harmonics which you
can vary the amplitudes of the harmonics in the current  sources I1, I2,
I3, I4.  There is a basic tank circuit on the output which you can
connect/ disconnect etc.

www.cortexrf.com.au/5_meg_doubler.asc

Rick , you are right.... the harmonics on the source really do mess with
it...

you could also do a digital frequency doubler.  that's easy, dependson
ur jitter spec...... . or a PLL using a DBM as a phase detector with a
regenerative divider if you really want to knock yourself out..... many
cats and skins....

cheers