[time-nuts] Clock accuracy

donald collie donaldbcollie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 05:17:54 UTC 2019

Without wanting to show my ignorance by confusing accuracy, and precision,
etc, would some kind person please answer the following : Let me explain -
I have my prototype GPS diciplined [ Trimble inside] standard frequency
source connected to both a divide by 5,2,5 and 2 producing all the
reference frequencies necessary for the various bits of equipment in my
workshop, AND the 1pps
output connected to a 7474 "T" flipflop and thence via a 100uF capacitor to
a modified $10 analogue wall clock. Can anybody tell me this : If I live
another 100 years [Let`s say I take antioxidants ;-)  ] what sort of error
should I expect in this clock? [I know that it`s better than 1 second per
day]