[time-nuts] Clock accuracy

Bob Albert bob91343 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 19 06:26:20 UTC 2019

 I am in some ways a beginner also.  But here is one way to calculate error.
Figure the number of seconds in 100 years.  You just compute the number in a minute (60) times the minutes in an hour (60) times the hours in a day (24) and so on.  When you get to 100 years after all the multiplications you will have calculated the number of seconds in 100 years.
Myultiply that by the error in your time base.  If the error is one part in 10 to the 12th, then you multiply by the number of seconds in 100 years and it will give you the error, in seconds, after 100 years.
Bob