[time-nuts] Clock accuracy

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri Jul 19 06:54:50 UTC 2019

> If I live another 100 years [Let`s say I take antioxidants ;-)  ] what sort
> of error should I expect in this clock? [I know that it`s better than 1
> second per day]

You didn't say anything about skipping leap seconds.

Ignoring that part, and assuming you have a good antenna, and assuming the GPS
operators don't screwup and/or that your GPSDO has good enough holdover, it
will be right on.

Your system is tracking GPS.  So the next question is what do you expect your
clock to be tracking?  If you want to track UTC, then you need to research the
offset between GPS and UTC.  (Hint: It's not very big.)

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.