[time-nuts] ZED F9T first look

Michael Wouters michaeljwouters at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 05:58:21 UTC 2019

Fwiw, I have been evaluating the F9P for post-processed time transfer
(code-based) and it's looking significantly better than the NEOM8T. Tdev is
about 3 times better, mainly due to a reduction in the tdev of the
sawtooth-corrected pps. Zero baseline performance is getting close to that
of a top of the line time-transfer receiver for code-based transfer.

Cheers
Michael