[time-nuts] ZED F9T first look

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Mar 4 12:54:51 UTC 2019

Hi

Since apparently there are others following along on the F9P:

The uBlox C099-F9P kit comes with a trial subscription to the uBlox / Smartnet RTK correction
service. They are abundantly unclear on how long the trial is for. Turns out it is a 30 day
free trial. The offer (at least on the early kits) only is valid through July so that is a bit of
a constraint as well.

Bob