[time-nuts] Re; Motorola MC68HC11 Crystal

Joe Leikhim jleikhim at leikhim.com
Thu Mar 7 06:45:00 UTC 2019

The circuit was an attachment and it showed 24 pf caps on the legs of
the micro. It appears it is being scrubbed in the mailserver.

Am I using the correct load capacitance for the application?

Here are my assumptions:

CL=(24pf x 24pf)/24pf+24pf) + 6pf (stray is a guesstimate) = 18 pf

--
Joe Leikhim

Leikhim and Associates

Communications Consultants