[time-nuts] Distribution amplifier for 10MHz and 1 pps

Joakim Langlet joakim.langlet at seaview.se
Sun Mar 17 06:55:35 UTC 2019

Hi,

I used a monolithic amp for 10MHz (and 20 MHz) in my design. Since it is
driven directly from a digital signal it uses a low-pass filter at its
input. I used a Mini-circuits splitter at the output. I have enclosed a
part of the drawing.

In my case, I have two amplifiers (driven from two 180 degrees separated
signals) and four outputs. The level at each output is high enough to
use an external 1 by 4 splitter on the outside of the box. This gives me
16 possible 10 MHz signal to instruments. I have never used this many of
course.

Just as an example.

Regards,
Joakim Langlet (SM0OET)