[time-nuts] FTS-4040/A - Looking for voltage on switching power supply

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 17 21:19:41 UTC 2019

Now it is certain the failure is power supply.  I fed 26V into DC port and everything is working as before.  I'd rather replace this faulty supply.  Question is, 24V?  28V?  30V?  or 28.45V?  This power supply appears to be a custom unit.  Still looking for spec on power supply.
At least it's not the cesium tube.... phew!

(Mr.) Taka Kamiya
I'm stuck in a wormhole....  Hello, worms!