[time-nuts] FTS-4040/A - Looking for voltage on switching power supply

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 21:29:59 UTC 2019

I will believe if its the supply going to the inverter, the inverter is
flexible. Most offer a fairly wide range on the input. So 24-28 is most
likely very reasonable.
But continue to research and just maybe you will find better detail.
Pictures may also be helpful.
?? Is it a linear supply feeding the inverter?? That would make sense.
Regards
Paul.