[time-nuts] Frequency Ensemble

Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Mon Mar 18 19:29:52 UTC 2019

Bob,

I recalled the plot you posted a few days ago. Nice plot on the F9P,
BTW. Thanks for posting that.

I don't supposed you happened to be recording a similar plot with a L1
only Ublox part at the same time by chance, did you? I think it would be
interesting to compare a 6T or M8 part to the F9P. (I lack a standard
good enough to compare them to...)

Thanks!
Dan