[time-nuts] Frequency Ensemble

Michael Wouters michaeljwouters at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 20:17:57 UTC 2019

This project www.openttp.org provides software for post-processing of raw
data for time-transfer from some currently available single frequency
receivers. It provides CGGTTS and RINEX, the latter for use with the
various PPP services. There are some tools in there too for doing eg common
view and all-in-view comparisons. If you want to try it out, the develop
branch in the GitHub repo is the place to start. I'll be talking about it
at IFCS-EFTF.

Cheers
Michael