[time-nuts] multimeter

Ken Winterling wa2lbi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 19:25:57 UTC 2019

I have both the 87 and the 189 (I agree re: the 289 - not to mention the
expense...).  The 189 stays in the shop, with rare exceptions.  The 87,
built like a tank, goes on the road in a padded case.

Get an 87 and a set of very skinny, pointed probes for those tight places.
You will be very happy.

Ken
WA2LBI