[time-nuts] F9T Info

timeok at timeok.it timeok at timeok.it
Wed Mar 27 07:08:30 UTC 2019

Hi Bob,
I would like to know if there is a program to communicate with the F9T.
If I understand the acquisitions you have made with the TICC, they include
a direct input from the 1PPS of the F9T and a PPS by dividing the 5MHz of the 5065.
Is it correct?
Luciano

   Da "time-nuts" time-nuts-bounces at lists.febo.com
   A "Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement" time-nuts at lists.febo.com
   Cc
   Data Mon, 25 Mar 2019 22:21:43 -0400
   Oggetto [time-nuts] F9T Info
   Hi

   Looks like uBlox has released the basic info on the protocols and interfacing of the F9T.

   https://www.u-blox.com/en/product/zed-f9t-module#tab-documentation-resources

   There are still a few documents referenced in what they did release that have not yet
   popped up on the web site.

   Still looking for something past FW 2.00 …..