[time-nuts] Absolute time accuracy pre-Cesium?

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Thu Mar 28 09:01:02 UTC 2019

> I have been pondering something somewhat related to all of this.

JohnA started and then concluded this thread about pre-Cesium time accuracy.

Musings about quantized time gets pretty far off-topic for time-nuts. A couple of delayed postings from the queue will follow. But please, lets not go down a Planck rabbit hole here on time-nuts. Unless someone really knows, we'll call the thread closed.

/tvb