[time-nuts] Rollover: Thunderbolt

John Reilly reillyjf at comcast.net
Sun Mar 31 17:05:00 UTC 2019

I have an elderly Trimble Thunderbolt that I use primarily as a
frequency reference. The date has never been correct (today, it reads
Aug 15, 1999), which probably resulted from the last rollover. Should I
anticipate any additional problems with the upcoming rollover?

This Thunderbolt has Application software version 3.0, and GPS Core
version 10.02. The Board serial number is 81737225, date of manufacture
is 10/26/4. Are there updates that fix the date?

Thanks,
   - John