[time-nuts] HP 330B distortion analyzer: free + shipping

Eric Scace eric at scace.org
Sun May 26 18:10:11 UTC 2019

Hi all —

   I know some folks have amazing knowledge and collections of previous generations of HP test gear.

   In cleaning out my father's lab, I uncovered an HP-330B distortion analyzer <https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/hp_distortion_analyzer_330b3.html>. It’s available for free to an interested Time Nut.  Please either pick-up in Boston by Jun 03, or reimburse me for shipping.

   I am moving to Boulder CO. If this doesn’t find a taker by Jun 3, sadly it will go to the city recycler.

   Thanks.

— Eric K3NA