[time-nuts] can of worms: time-of-day in a community radio station

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Nov 4 19:38:02 UTC 2019

Hi

Since “rogue” servers are rare, bumping up the number of servers fairly quickly
gets you to a very high degree of confidence. Is that 5, 7, 9, or 11? It sounds like
a wonderful topic for somebody’s thesis or dissertation :)  Given that this is a free
resource and that the network usage is negligible even with a dozen servers, the only
real downside is being tagged as a resource hog.

Bob