[time-nuts] Need help in test board pinout for SA22.c oscillator - thanks in advance

Fio Cattaneo (.US) fio at cattaneo.us
Thu Nov 7 19:47:35 UTC 2019

Hello folks, I just got a Symmetricom SA22.C oscillator on Ebay. The
oscillator comes mounted on a test board which seems to drastically reduce
the number of pins (I’m guessing it consolidates all the GND and VDD pins
in one) and potentially obviating the need of providing both +15V and +5V
(looks like there is a voltage regulator).

However, I do not recognize the board (it’s definitely not the one shown in
the SA22.C user manual), so I’m asking here…… Thanks much in advance !

--- Fio Cattaneo

Universal AC, can Entropy be reversed? -- "THERE IS AS YET INSUFFICIENT
DATA FOR A MEANINGFUL ANSWER."