[time-nuts] Nortel GPSTM Trimble version firmware file request

Taka Kamiya tkamiya9 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 22:07:01 UTC 2019

I have two Nortel GPSTM NTBW500AA-11 and -07.  GPS Firmware are 10.4 and 10.5 respectably. (as reported by Lady Heather)  They behave quite differently, so I'd like to either make them both 10.5 or upgrade to later versions.  According to Nortel, ROM files were available at some point but I can no longer find them on Internet.  If anyone know where one can be found, I'd be grateful for this information.  I do have a software to upload the same to the flash roms.

Please note, this is a Trimble version, not Symmetricom version.  They are completely different internally.