Dan Kemppainen dan at irtelemetrics.com
Mon Nov 11 16:20:01 UTC 2019

So,

If I'm interpreting the pictures correctly, It appears the hot wire
ionizer wire is spring loaded. It would probably take a significant
impact to spring that back enough for the wire to weld back with any
sort of discharge.

It may be possible, but most likely not very easy to do. Although these
pictures give an indication of what direction one would have to try hit
it...

Dan