[time-nuts] 90ms delay of time signal on phase-modulated carrier of BBC 198KHz transmission in the UK (was: DST change on DCF77)

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 21 09:34:42 UTC 2019

It can be justified very simply that the phase mod data on 198kHz is NOT
intended as a standard time distribution. As far as I am aware only the
frequency accuracy is covered in the NPL contract. Even that no longer seems
to be monitored and offsets published.

Time distribution is on MSF 60kHz

Alan
G3NYK