[time-nuts] Antique pendulum clocks

Ben Bradley ben.pi.bradley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 22:05:35 UTC 2019

You may be interested in a thread here earlier this year titled
"Absolute time accuracy pre-Cesium?" starting March 25. Also, look for
references to John Harrison in the archives. There's a video showing
several of his clocks running with the grasshopper escapement, and one
of his long clocks being taken apart.
http://lists.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts_lists.febo.com/